|The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft serves all branches of science and the humanities by funding research projects and facilitating national and international collaboration among researchers. (source: DFG)|
The Office for Research will support your DFG research project from inception to implementation.
The following contacts can help if you have questions:
7.1 Research Support: From initial advising to application
Dr. Kati Waßmann, phone: +49 228 73-60917, wassmann(at)verwaltung.uni-bonn.de
Dr. Ulrike Pag, phone: +49 228 73 3073,
Dr. Anna Büntge, phone: +49 228 73-3068, buentgeanna(at)verwaltung.uni-bonn.de
on parental leave
7.3: Financial matters
see area of responsibility
7.4: Personnel matters
by the alphabet
During the application process please read the information offerd by the DFG carefully (programme-specific Forms and Guidelines (available only in German)) as well as our our information on specific procedures at Bonn University (see below).
The Liason Officer shall be informed about applications to the DFG
Individual Grants Programmes
- Applications for research units can be submitted directly to the DFG.
- You should notify Dezernat 7 of submitting your application. Abt. 7.1 will be happy to advise you on application and evaluation.
- Requests for accompanying letters from the Rectorate will be forwarded by Abt. 7.1.
- You should notify Dezernat 7 of submitting your application draft. Abt. 7.1 will be happy to advise you on application and evaluation.
- Requests for cover letters from the Rectorate will be forwarded by Abt. 7.1.
- Preparing cover letters, obtaining signatures, shipping application copies to the DFG, serving two copies of the application to the MIWF: Abt. 7.1