Germany has a multitude of large and small foundations, which award research funding. We will be happy to help you find appropriate funding programs for your research project.
- initial advising and application: Miriam Dierker, Abt. 7.1 (phone 73-60918, email: dierker(at)verwaltung.uni-bonn.de)
- financial matters: Abt. 7.3, see area of responsibility (only in German)
- calculating personnel costs: Dimitrij Weingardt, Abt. 7.4, (phone 73-6712, email: weingardt(at)verwaltung.uni-bonn.de; if possible, please fill in the form provided in the intranet)
- We offer to assist you in the application process.
- Usually the applicant can send the application directly to the foundation.
- If the signature of the Rektor or Kanzler is needed, plesae contact us.
Searching for foundations and funding programs:
On the following webpages you will find lists of programs (by type of funding) with their options for application or nomination. These lists do not claim to be complete (only programs that have a website in English are listed); they will be expanded and revised at regular intervals.
In addition, you can use the following databases in your search for funding options from foundations:
Please see also our lists of "Further funding bodies".