Lost Documents

Lost your student ID or need certificates of enrollment? Can’t find your examination certificate or your degree diploma? See here for information on how to retrieve important documents.

Student ID

If you have lost your student ID, you may apply for a replacement ID free of charge at the Student Registry.

You can contact the Student Registry here.

Certificate of enrollment

Certificate of enrollment, which are also valid for submission to the BAföG office, study time certificate and any notices of leave of absence are available at the study service portal.

Examination certificate/ Diploma

Contact the relevant examination authority or its offices for a re-issue of your examination certificate or diploma.

Wird geladen