New Address?

Data Changes

Please inform the University of Bonn immediately about any changes in your personal data (e.g. changes in your name, citizenship).

Changes in your personal data

© Andrea Piacquadio von Pexels

If your personal data change, please send us a copy of your ID document showing the corrections to be made.

Name change and change of gender entry TSG

© Sharon McCutcheon von Pexels

Transgender persons have the possibility to apply for a change of first name and gender entry in advance without a court order according to the Transsexual Act (TSG). To do so, please submit the corresponding request with all required proofs by mail to the Student Registry. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Claudia Schneider.

Change of address

© cottonbro von Pexels

You can update your address yourself anytime at the study service portal.


© cottonbro von Pexels

Log into the study service portal to check whether payments have already been received for the current semester, or how much has been received.  If you submitted your payment very early, you may initially see the amount listed as credit for the ongoing semester.  

Wird geladen