How to Apply
We are pleased that you are interested in the Erasmus+ programme at the University of Bonn! Please read the information on our application procedure carefully. They are provided on the following pages.
Information on language requirements for studying at the University of Bonn.
May 15th for the winter semester
November 1st for the summer semester
Nomination and Application
First, you should contact your Erasmus coordinator at your home university who can provide you with all the necessary information about the University of Bonn.
Please note: We only acccept nominations (= applications) at the University of Bonn through our online form.
Please follow these steps:
- Fill in the
If you realize that you have made a mistake, you can submit a new application. completely and carefully. Make sure that all the data you provided is correct, especially your e-mail address. All further information will be sent via e-mail!
- Transmit your data.
- Click on "Print PDF document" to open the paper copy of your application and print it.
- Sign your application form.
- Your ERASMUS coordinator at your university has to sign and stamp the nomination/application form as well.
- Finally, your ERASMUS coordinator or you send the form to the according Erasmus departmental coordinator at the University of Bonn by the above mentioned application deadlines. Application forms should not be send to International Office!
- Please notice also the explanation on the pages of the online form.
Countries and universities that do not appear in the form usually do not have an Erasmus exchange with the University of Bonn. Please do not choose a wrong university or send unfinished documents but, when in doubt, contact your Erasmus departmental coordinator.
After the application
About 4 to 6 weeks after the mentioned application deadlines you will get an e-mail from your Erasmus departmental co-ordinator and the International Office containing an "information package" with further information on your Erasmus stay in Bonn.
Please contact the International Office, if you have not received this e-mail 6 weeks after the application deadline!