As an international research university, the University of Bonn maintains a variety of excellent relationships with renowned higher education institutions from around the globe. As a result, the university’s international connections are extremely diverse: In addition to the numerous collaborations of its scholars, institutes and faculties, the University of Bonn has also cultivated an impressive cross-faculty partnership network with over 70 higher education institutions worldwide. Moreover, the ERASMUS+ program provides for lively exchange with over 300 European higher education institutions.
- Kalamazoo College | Kalamazoo, MI
- Louisiana State University | Baton Rouge, LA
- New York University | New York City, NY
- Ohio State University | Columbus, OH
- Stony Brook University | Stony Brook, NY
- University of California | Berkeley, CA
- University of Florida | Gainesville, FL
- University of Kansas | Lawrence, KS
- University of Missouri - St. Louis | St. Louis, MO
- University of New Mexico | Albuquerque, NM
- University of Southern Mississippi | Hattiesburg, MS
- University of Tennessee | Knoxville, TN
- University of Wisconsin | Madison, WI
- Washington State University | Pullman, WA
ERASMUS+ Cooperative Agreements
- Overview of all ERASMUS+ Cooperative Agreements
- Since 2015, there are ERASMUS+ Departmental Cooperative Agreements with universities from partner countries such as a cooperation between the Hebrew University Jerusalem and the Institute of Oriental and Asian Studies or a cooperation between the Mahidol University in Thailand and the Department of Geography.
Faculty and Institute Partnerships
The various faculties and institutes at the University of Bonn maintain many of their own cooperation projects. More information about these projects can be obtained by directly contacting the respective faculty or institute.