You are here: Home International Advice and Contact Welcome Center for International Researchers Accommodation Information for Landlords

Information for Landlords

Vermieter - Titelbild.jpg

Would you like to rent a room or apartment to an international researcher at the University of Bonn? If yes, please kindly contact the Welcome Center. We are happy about all offers, especially for families and if they are affordable and furnished. 


University of Bonn
International Office
Welcome Center for International Researchers
Ms Bärbel Heurich
Phone: +49 (0)228-737831
Email: [Email protection active, please enable JavaScript.]

Document Actions